Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Commercial Law, Contract Law & Creditors’ Rights
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Deatrick & Spies, P.S.C. is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Commercial Law, Contract Law and Creditors’ Rights cases. Based in Louisville, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Kentucky and southern Indiana. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 22 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Deatrick & Spies, P.S.C. has a thorough understanding of Kentucky and Indiana law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Commercial Law: As a business owner or entrepreneur, you need to be represented by a skilled, experienced attorney who is knowledgeable about commercial law matters. We are prepared to help you with contract negotiation and drafting, dispute resolution, insurance claims, purchase and sale, real estate agreements and more.
- Contract Law: For your business to succeed, it is essential that you are represented by a knowledgeable contract law attorney. We can guide you through the negotiation, drafting and review of contracts. We also handle breach of contract cases.
- Creditors’ Rights: When a debtor files for bankruptcy, the creditor may need assistance collecting that debt. Our attorneys are dedicated to helping creditors recover partial or total amounts owed by debtors. We explain your options and guide you through any disputes that may arise.
- Debt Collections: Deatrick & Spies, P.S.C. represents creditors in disputes over collections throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana.
- Retail and Commercial Collections: We represent banks, retailers, commercial lenders, financial institutions and more in debt collection cases. Our attorneys have the experience and knowledge necessary to help you in your retail and commercial collections cases.
- Wills: Drafting a will is an important and necessary step in your life, allowing you to make your intentions known about a number of important issues. To make your will effective as well as valid, it is essential to consult with an experienced estate planning attorney.
When you retain the services of Deatrick & Spies, P.S.C., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Louisville law firm today
Deatrick & Spies, P.S.C. sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Louisville. Call the firm at 888-368-2769 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.